Friday, May 20, 2005

May 21st - THIRTEEN WEEKS TO GO!!!

Time is absolutely FLYING, my friends!! The Wedding of the Century will be here in just 13 short weeks. That's just over three months from tomorrow!

How are everyone's preparations going?

  • Got your dress or suit picked out? Need any alterations or a trip to the cleaners?
  • Didn't forget things like socks or nylons, did you?
  • Got your shoes yet?
  • Ladies, do you have the proper under-things to hold things up or down, or to the left or right?
  • Have you made any appointments for hair, nails, make-up....facials, massages, liposuction?!

Time is ticking and it's going to move faster and faster the closer we get to the big day. Please ask ANY questions you might have. If you'd rather not ask them on the blog, you can email me privately at: terrpisms@yahoo.com I'll get the information to you as soon as I can.

As the Bride-to-Be specified on the blog earlier, the Rehearsal Dinner plans are underway. I've been bugging her every chance I get about the details. We'll get that information to you AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home